Dream Theater - Train of Thought (2003) m4a

Album dari Dream Theater - Train of Thought (2003) m4a ini adalah koleksi admin yang telah dikumpulkan sejak lama dari berbagai sumber dan admin bagikan. Post ini bagian dari Koleksi Album iTunes Dream Theater

Train of Thought (2003)

Album Review

All my life I have looked for some band that satisfies all of my music needs. Dream Theater never ceases to be that band. ToT has to be one of the best albums I ever listened to and/or owned. Lets break it down... 1. As I Am: Terrific song. Great guitar work and really great drum break in the middle. 2. This Dying Soul: Even better song (Part 2 of Mike Portnoy's multi-album suite beginning with The Glass Prison). The transitions in this song are great. Mike's drumming never ceases to amaze me (I wish I could play like him) 3. Endless Sacrifice: Not a bad song. I think the keyboard synth break in the middle was extremely creative. It kind of jumped around though. The music was a little choppy at times. 4. Honor Thy Father: What is there to say? Mike's drum solo at the beginning is awesome (short and sweet, but gets his point across). The instrumental break in the middle is deffinetly (spelled right?) the best part of the song, though. 5. Vacant: Not much to say. All it seems to be is a transition piece. Nice idea of the cello though. 6. SoC: I'm sorry, I'm not writing that title out. This is one of the most creative instrumentals in the world, by my opinion. Neat musical writings. Just cool. 7. In the Name of God: Got to be the second best song on the album (second only to This Dying Soul). Just the length of it amazes me. I cannot percieve how these guys can write stuff like this. In other words, every single song is good in its own way. Now, to all you Rush fans out there, I still think Neil Peart is the greatest drummer in the world. But you gotta admit, Mike is amazing! And to the same fans, I still like and listen to Rush. But you gotta admit, these guys are amazing! ~ I'm The Dying Soul - Itunes
Genre: Rock, Music, Metal
Rilis: Nov 10, 2003
℗ 2003 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Format: AAC/ M4A [Purchase Itunes]

Tracklist:


  1. As I Am; 
  2. This Dying Soul; 
  3. Endless Sacrifice; 
  4. Honor Thy Father; 
  5. Vacant; 
  6. Stream of Consciousness; 
  7. In the Name of God
sedot m4a [not mp3]
thanks itdmusic, and iTunes, amazon, wikipedia..
Dream Theater - Train of Thought (2003) m4a
Item Reviewed: Dream Theater - Train of Thought (2003) m4a 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.
Emoticon? nyengir

Berkomentarlah dengan Bahasa yang Relevan dan Sopan.. #ThinkHIGH! ^_^

Komentar Terbaru

Just load it!